4.17.2007

numb3rs

[behind the scenes - pre-summer term]

arrived at College of Mass Comm at around 8. got my form 5A by 8.30. waited for my program adviser until 10 (i am a bad boy. i discreetly fell in line in between my blockmates since i came from the news room where fellow Journ majors are desperately hoping for the resurrection of the CRS website) . filled up my form 5 (good thing i brought an ordinary ballpen. bumakat ang sulat sa ibang forms!) and had it assessed by 10.30 AM. got it back at exactly 3 PM (good thing i stayed and kept my temper under control). payed tuition at Palma Hall by 4, where I met a grade school friend who eventually accompanied me in claiming my class cards and going home.

the delay is courtesy of RealTime enlistment. thanks to realtime enlistment, validation of form 5as took an eternity (since some students might illegally get classes with no slots left. plus we're talking of CMC here, where normal assessment takes an hour.), connecting to the CRS website took an eternity (it was past 10 and still the connection sucked. big time.), and it seemed that manual enlistment and prerogative would be history.

**

summer term has started. professor's cool. reminded me of my PE instructor last sem. malakas mang-alaska. hihi.

add
meaning to your life.
strive for infinite excellence.
distribute goodness to others.
keep it real.
be a difference.

i am trying to love numbers right now. hope it loves me in return.

more soon. got to finish the proving the existence of the cancellation axiom. *sigh*
EDIT: done with homework. thanks ray! =p