6.07.2007

lesson learned - finally.

'Dats wat frnds do. And d kta inaackaso,im lookng out 4 u. Dats wat frnds do, Db?'

i realized how stupid i am to doubt their efforts to reach out. i realized how selfish i was to expect so much from them. i realized how much i missed by choosing to pretend that everything was ok.

i thought it was impossible for me to let go of the past. it can be attainable if you take your time and muster the courage to do so. i thought that putting myself in the corner would make all of us happy. it only made them worried sick. i thought self-pity would ease the pain. there is a much better cure - trust.

before, i used to think that it was best for me to keep my problems to myself. not anymore. there are people out there willing to be my life support. i'm just oblivious to that fact for all these years. Dats wat frnds do, Db? :)