3.30.2007

fly high!

feeling a bit nostalgic this week. witnessed the commencement exercises of both grade and high schools of my former Alma Mater, Diliman Preparatory School (it is in not affiliated with UP and is not just a kinder school. haha). attended the elementary grad of my younger sister as her official photographer - who got told off by my former teachers because of a trivial thing like going in front of the stage to get a photo of his mom and my sister. attended the high school grad to congratulate my friends + former schoolmates. in both instances, i was with high school classmates and friends + i felt like i wanted to experience graduating all over again + i got irked at the opportunist individual hogging the mike and stealing the graduates' moment.

hs friends @ elem grad diana + eunice + me + issy @ hs grad

welcome to the real world, batch 2007!